REGISTRATION INFORMATION 2013 - 2014
answering system: 212-479-8550
*Preliminary Schedule 2013 – 14 Location: Upper West Side public schools
|November 15, 2013||Regisration deadline for players 9 and older. Spaces limited.|
|November 29, 2013||Registration deadline for Special Needs players.|
||Preliminary assessments Varsity division|
|December 2||Registration deadline for players age 8 (born in 2005)|
|December 7/8 & 14/15||Season starts for players ages 9 and older and all Special Needs.|
|Clinics, evaluations and team formation.|
|December 21 – December 29||Holiday break: No program|
|January 4||Season starts for players age 8 (born in 2005)|
|January 4//5 - March 15/16||Program Resumes Regularly Scheduled Games*|
|February 18 – 21||Home Court Presidents Week Camp|
|March 22/23||End-of-season Events*|
|April 14 – 17, 21, 22||Home Court Spring Break Sports Camp|
* Individual divisions may vary schedule. All programs meet weekends in Upper West Side Public Schools.
Boys and girls age 12/grade 7 will play Sundays only
Players age 8 (born in 2005) to 18 are eligible to join the League.
Note: Eligibility exceptions for children with special needs.
- All options include a $10 non-refundable administrative charge.
- Full Fee: $140.. Contributions above this amount provide scholarship assistance.
- Partial scholarship: Reduced fee: $50 suggested
- Full scholarship: Available to players in elementary or middle public schools and to Champions (Special Needs) Division. $10 with written explanation and completed registration form.
|Registration due dates:||October 23, 2013||players 9 and older|
|October 23, 2013||Special Needs (Champions)|
|December 2, 2013||players age 8 (born in 2005}|
Mail to: Safe Haven West Side Basketball League, P.O. Box 20639, New York, NY 10025
Drop off: Copy Experts, 211 West 92nd St. (between Broadway & Amsterdam)
Hours: Monday to Friday: 8am to 7pm; Saturday: 10am to 6pm, closed Sunday. Click here for registration by mail form.
This activity is not sponsored or endorsed by the New York City Department of Education or the City of New York.